Friday, March 7, 2008

Low sugar


Well the hospital strikes again, apparently Jen had a blood sugar of 17mg/dL at 5 a.m. this morning. I have talked with her doctor to get them to set a different regimen...maybe test her blood sugar more frequently or something, or am I talking out of my ass here? It's one thing to have low blood sugar, but 17mg/dL is just a bit excessive I think. Her nurses probably think she's just doing it to get attention.

Ugh.

And all this after she's had such a great couple of weeks. I hope that this is just a minor abberation and she feels better quickly.

Can someone please tell me exactly what god/goddess/cat/statue/turnip we pissed off so I can make amends?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh for crying out loud! What a bunch of nimrods. You know, she's been there for seven months - this "diabetic" thing isn't actually news to them. I'm as disgusted as you are. The lengths Jennie will go to get attention ..... (haha). I'm confident this is just a glitch (much like trachea-gate -- this too, shall pass). kak

AC said...

MC Kaiza says yo!
if ya shuga is low
cantcha go to a sto'
an just get a bunch mo' ?

Paul said...

MC Kaiza is da shizzle!

AC said...

don't forget DJ H.M. Moe

AC said...

PS - that's a cute picture of Bjork

Paul said...

THANK you. I was trying to figure out who the hell she looked pike, I was thinking Parker Posey but it wasn't quite fitting.