Sunday, March 30, 2008

Great news



So the trend is continuing to be positive, Jen's latest Echocardiogram show that the fungal infection is no longer there. How fricking awesome is that? A lot I tell you, a lot of, erm...awesome. ness. full.

UPDATE:

It turns out the latest theory is that it wasn't fungal but just a clot. Strange, and they are surprised that it just went away the way it did, though she's been on Warfarin and/or Lovenox for over a year now. I think it was due to the soothing magic of this man.

4 comments:

kss said...

Oh my god, that's terrific news! I'm going to be down in SF for a meeting April 23-26 and plan to stop by and see Jen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can visit her at UCSF or even -- dare we say it-- at home?? This is just wonderful ... kak

Craunching the Marmoset said...

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!! That is AWESOME. Is it possible the Keepon just cuted it out?

Coley said...

That's FREAKING AWESOME! Holy crap, I'm so thrilled for you both. About time for some good news.

Be sure to give a heads up when Jen moves out of KP, eh?

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

that IS great news! yay!