Friday, November 30, 2007

I Loathe New York






I was watching a bit of "I Love New York" with J this evening and I noticed something. Doesn't she resemble the female gremlin from "Gremlins 2"? Even just a little? Kind of sounds like her too.

J has been nauseous for the past few days and not up for anything...which is just as well as I've only been able to keep her company a little due to me feeling like #^&$.
According to the latest study done on her lower bowel all seems good there, so that's a relief. There was a thought that it was not working correctly which would have led to much more serious problems.

Her current doctor thinks that now that her weight is back under control, (thanks to the dialysis) her metabolism may be coming back 'on-line' so she may be suffering withdrawal symptoms from her previous dosages of meds...which is the cause of her current nausea. I hope he's right.

No comments: