Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Man seeks revenge, kills 20 at Kaiser"



So...

Jen is coming HOME now. Turns out that the 10 people that are experts at these things all didn't bother to see that Jen apparently doesn't fit the criteria for the KPAC nursing facility. I'm too pissed off, tired, crazy to even rant about it.

So Jen is coming home (according the latest which could change at ANY moment knowing these people) within the next couple of weeks. I'm now trying to see what the best way to take care of her is once she's home, they're telling me she needs 24 hour monitoring...I'm not sure it needs to be that drastic but someone should at least talk to her once every hour or so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I just don't know what to say. This really has been a rollercoaster, and I understand your headline completely. Let me know if you need a xanax - I have plenty.

Also, if you think checking up on her on a regular basis will work, I'd be happy to take a shift calling her at a certain time every day just to check in. I'm far away, but at least if something's up, I can call Mom and she'll get right over there....

Unknown said...

Wow, this is surprising. If you'd like to actually use that ax at Kaiser, I'll be your alibi. Yup, you were with me the whole time.