Friday, February 1, 2008

General Update


Damned carpet squid.

So...

I got a call from the phantom GI this morning. Apparently she gets "so many junk messages that she just doesn't check them that often". So she apologizes and 'is there anything I'd like to talk about'? Why yes, sure! Thanks for taking the time to respond to my 2 month old messages. After all, medical care is all about timely follow-up, and you must be the GI of the month. Funny, if I typed what I really feel here I might get arrested or my account banned. Damned lunkering dog-headed clotpole.

Oh well, she's been removed from Jen's care and has complaints submitted against her now.

J is OK but depressed so we're looking into getting her someone decent to talk with on a regular basis. She is absorbing more nutrition, and being off of the TPN and on tube feeding and regular meals when she can eat is going to go a long way towards making her better.

In honor of J, here is a great site that I know she'd love, it's quite funny. I recommend at least checking out the 'Insults' section.

Fun squid site.

1 comment:

Miss Jessica said...

Hey friend--we were going to come over tonight, but I got hit with a cold and am thinking I shouldn't bring it to the hospital with me. Ben and I would love to schedule our time to coincide with when you're there. We missed you a couple of Fridays ago, but B says you two foolios are headed to the firing range. Lord. Lord.