Monday, December 10, 2007

Um...do I ask for a tip?


Photo: A lucky consumer who took advantage of the 'Buy 3 double topping pizzas and get a free armory" offer that Dominos had a few months back.

Sometimes being grouped in with fellow gun owners is a scary thing. Anyone else notice anything missing from this picture? Like a friend? Or significant other that doesn't go 'bang'? Not shown in picture, remnants of missing pizza delivery men.


Jen is doing OK, no big changes. We're still trying to see if she can come out for a couple days for the holidays.

3 comments:

Robert said...

I have a few thoughts...
1) What idiot in this world buys 6 semi-automatic handguns, an AR-15 and an Armalite and then goes and gets a "PUMP" shotgun? Are you KIDDING me!!!??? Who do you think you are....the LAPD?!!!!
2) He goes an buys 5 really nice handguns (Sigs, Glocks) and then spoils it with a Taurus.... AHHH!!!!
3) I never did like the A Team!

Paul said...

In answer to your thoughts,

1) Misplaced aggression is better served by a nice 12 gauge pump action blast than with a carefully controlled shot. However, I would have been more impressed if it was a Benelli M4. Or the gun from 'Duck Hunt'.
2) I know! And not one, NOT ONE Star Trek re-creation pistol! I was thinking 'There's got to be a nice Romulan Disruptor pistol somewhere here' but NO! What a loser.
3) I pity da foo who doesn't like da A Team!

Miss Jessica said...

good lord--who is that guy?

hey, we're back from hawaii. can we come to the hospital and visit jen? what would be the best day?