Monday, December 17, 2007

J fights back




J is fighting to try and get out by Christmas, the medical voice of dissent is weak and divided. I don't know the outcome yet but will post it here first for loyal readers to discover.

Had a request (Sorry K) about the Jack Frost in the last post...it comes from horror comic creator Todd Mcfarlane. He's Canadian too. Go figure.

I recommend seeing the movie "Fast Food Nation". It's not a great film, but it draws on data collected from the book of the same name and will open your eyes to the disgusting reality of the fast food industry. It also may have put me off of eating meat for good.

3 comments:

Miss Jessica said...

Is J feeling better this week? Up for visitors? Ben and I are going home on Saturday and will be in Spain for two weeks after that. Would love to see me some J and P before we go!

Paul said...

Do what you must. Flay the evil with prostrations of flatulence and merryment.

Tell that Spanish 'king', that quattling pottle-deep blind-worm from me that I smell his goatish doghearted clotpole from a distance so great it is known only to the gods.

You tell him that, OK?

Miss Jessica said...

ohmygod. i feel like i'm in a movie...one i can't remember the title of.