Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sick



So the past 24 hours have been my worst ever. I do not wish this flu on anyone. If you're in line get the flu shot to avoid this one...ugh. Makes me miss J even more, it's not easy being alone when you're this sick, as I'm sure she can relate. If this is what she's felt like over the past year I don't know how she's kept sane.

J has been discussing having her stomach removed entirely, as it seems that it isn't getting any better. She looks pretty good, the dialysis has returned her almost back to normal in appearance. She wants to discuss with her doc about possibly getting released for Christmas, if only for a couple days if possible. It would be great to have her home.

Yuck...gotta go.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. If you need anything, seriously, let me know. I know having the flu SUCKS.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Awwww MAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!
I'm sorry you are sick. I hate being sick, and I hate being alone when I am sick. Then the sound of my own whining has a horrible echo echo echo...

Need anything? I could come shove it under the door.

Paul said...

If this was the flu, it's the first time I've had it.

Waaaa...waaaa...waaaa...

...feeling better now. Thanks for offering help.

I could use a cleaner monkey...or better yet a herd of super-intelligent space-elephants that want me to join their crusade against their cruel corporate overlords.